Inside: 39 Fun Happy Birthday Quotes for Brother

You may be wondering… What is a good birthday quote for a brother? It's always hard to find the perfect birthday message to send to my brother.

But we have put together the ultimate list. Whether you want something heart-touching or funny, or you want something specifically for your older or younger brother (or even brother-in-law), you will find all the birthday wishes you need for your bro.

Happy Birthday Quotes for Brother

Funny Birthday Quotes for Brother

These are the perfect birthday quotes for brother from sister, and so fun to share.

1. Happy birthday, bro! May your day be more beautiful than a unicorn farting rainbows!

2. Being related to me is really the only gift you need. Just saying. Happy birthday!

Quotes for Brothers birthday card

3. Happy birthday, brother! They say that the older you get, the smarter you become. But as we keep on doing the same stupid things we did as kids, I guess we are the exception to that rule.

4. It's remarkable how long we've put up with each other. Happy Birthday.

5. You're turning a perfect age. Old enough to recognize your mistakes but young enough to make some more. Happy Birthday!

6. You're finally 21! Now you can legally do all those things that you've been doing since you were 16! Happy birthday!

7. No matter how serious life gets, you've got to have that one person you can be completely stupid with. So glad I've got you bro! Have a brilliant birthday!

8. Happy birthday to a brother who is smart, funny, witty, charming… and reminds me a lot of myself!

9. A wise man once said, "Forget about your past, you cannot change it". I'd like to add: "Forget about your present, I didn't get you one".

10. Happy birthday, brother! Although I'm really not sure why we're celebrating you when it was Mom who did all the hard work.

Happy Birthday Brother Sayings

11. I spent 3 hours searching the internet for the perfect birthday message for you and then I gave up. Happy Birthday.

Birthday Wishes + Quotes for Brother

12. I wanted to get you something truly amazing and inspiring for your birthday and then I remembered that you already have me. You're welcome. Happy birthday!

13. The funny thing about you is that even though you age, your maturity level always stays the same! Happy birthday, brother!

14. You asked for it… here is "nothing". You're welcome! Happy birthday.

15. Wishing a happy birthday to my favorite brother of all time – I know you're my only brother, but still. You're the best I could ask for all year round.

16. Forget age. If you can still manage to blow out your birthday candles, everything is dandy! Happy Birthday!

17. Happy birthday to my brother. Here's to another year of laughing at our own jokes and keeping each other sane! Happy birthday!

18. Happy birthday bro! Congratulations on another trip around the sun!

19. No matter what happens in life, never give up on chasing your dreams! You've got this bro! Happy Birthday!

20. Happy birthday to such a great brother, I hope you have a fun day today!

HBD Bro Quotes

21. Happy birthday to the coolest brother! The day is brighter and more fun when you're around.

22. Wishing you all the best on your birthday! I hope you have a wonderful day.

Best Birthday Words for Brother

Send a sweet message to your brother with these heartfelt birthday quotes for brother.

23. Happy birthday to the best brother in the world! Have a fantastic day!

Best Brother Birthday Sayings

24. Hooray it's your birthday! Probably the only thing that we didn't have to share as kids! Today it's all about you – have fun and enjoy your special day!

25. Happy birthday! My childhood would have been so boring without you to share it with. Thanks for all the awesome adventures we've been on, and I can't wait for the many more fun times to come… starting with celebrating your birthday!

26. Have a great birthday and enjoy the celebrations, you deserve it!

27. Happy birthday bro! I feel blessed to have a brother and buddy rolled into one. May your special day be loaded with happiness and love.

28. On your birthday I wish you lots of joy, fun, happiness, love, and all that stuff that doesn't cost a thing… Have a good one!

29. Happy birthday to my brilliant brother – today we celebrate you! I hope you have a great day and that the coming year is the best yet!

30. Congratulations on your birthday. Wishing you a truly fabulous day.

31. I hope you have a spectacular birthday bro, you deserve it!

32. Another adventure-filled year awaits you, I hope you enjoy it to the full! Happy birthday, brother!

33. Happy birthday! I hope you have a great day today and the year ahead is full of many blessings.

Birthday Quotes for Brother in Law

34. Happy birthday, dear brother-in-law. I hope you have a colorful birthday!

35. Happy birthday, brother! You're such a cool friend, and I wish you the best in your life.

36. You're not just my brother-in-law; you're more than that. Wishing you the best on your birthday!

Brother In Law Birthday Quotes

37. All of us at our family are very pleased to wish you a very happy birthday! May the Lord bless you and keep you.

38. I'm not really great at birthday wishes, but I just want to say that you are a pretty amazing brother-in-law. I hope you have a great birthday ahead.

39. Happy birthday, brother-in-law. I hope your birthday goes as wonderful as I am. Don't forget to give me a treat. Have a nice day!

More Quotes You'll Love to Share

  • Birthday Quotes for Dad – It's your dad's birthday! You know all he wants to do is play a round of golf and take a nap, but you also want to make sure that he knows how special he is to you. Sometimes it can be in the form of a joke, or with something sentimental. That's why we put together these Birthday Quotes for Dad. We hope these inspire you to think of something grand or afford you the words that you aren't great with in the first place. Feel free to grab a quote to send to him, write in a card, or just tell him in person. It's his birthday, make sure he feels special.
  • My Birthday Quotes – It is the one day of the year that I can control every meal we eat and what we do! I know, I know that sounds a little selfish but hey, it's my birthday! One of my favorite things to do on my birthday is eating at my FAVORITE places, these are usually places that my husband don't love so it's the only time that I can get him to go with me without complaining!🙂
  • Happy Birthday Mom Quotes – It's your Mother's birthday. The birthday of the most special woman in the world. She raised you, put up with your teenage years, and is still always there for you. These "Happy Birthday Mom" Quotes are designed to encourage you to tell her just how special she is on her special day in a card, via text or just to say to her on the phone.